Ames True Temper 1640400 Arctic Blast 18-Inch Aluminum Snow Shovel Reviews
I live in the DC metro area and have had the opporutnity to test this shovel THOROUGHLY this winter. We have had 4+ feet of snow since November. I can throughly recommend this shovel as sturdy and efficient in moving snow.br /br /I moved her from upstate New York over 20 years ago, but even now I still remember what a "real" shovel should be - aka, NOT plasatic. I ended up online in December to order this shovel because stores in this area sell such pathetic excuses they call shovels.
Ames True Temper 1640400 Arctic Blast 18-Inch Aluminum Snow Shovel Feature
- Designed for people who want the very best consumer tools with all the features they expect from Ames True Temper
- Steel wear strip for extended blade life
- Wide, ribbed poly D-grip for added comfort with gloved hands
- Quick-connect system for simple handle attachment in seconds
- Blade size: 14-1/2 by 18 inches; Overall length: 49-1/2 inches
Go tO Store Now !!
More Products
More Reviews
Hate to Shovel - j. c. -
I have only one word to describe this shovel and it's GREAT!!!! I hate to shovel snow so when I must I want a shovel that will help me get this done fast and this one does it. Please don't waste your time on anything less than light aluminum. My only hope now is that it doesn't snow.
Worked great - Trying to live frugal - Baltimore, MD
We got this at the tail end of a huge storm and it worked well on the packed down snow.
Oct 29, 2010 02:06:04
0 comments:
Post a Comment